So, You Want to Make a Million Dollars Online?
Chapter I. Review: Business Owners Can Prosper
By Kevin S. Taylor, MBA
With opportunities literally growing on the Internet, be a savvy entrepreneur, weave a net using the multitude of free or low cost resources and collect the dough. E-commerce promises rich rewards! The tools for making money are abundant on the net. Whether you choose to make your cash using e-mail or simply being smart about the space on your website, you can sell your products or your customers’ product on the net without leaving the comfort of your home. Stay in your comfort zone and make that residual income month after month.
Here are some reminders of what we covered in chapter one:
- Remember e-business is a method for conducting transactions . . . automate wherever possible to save time!
- A website can augment and improve current business transaction methods
- Focus on how web automation can improve existing business
- Use the extremely effective, low cost e-mail system
- Use the websites of other affiliate businesses to serve your businesses’ needs
- Use Intermet resources and networks that contain product information, sales aids, pricing data, and more data that can make business ventures successful without unnecessary effort on your part.
- Develop a custom business website when stakeholders know it can increase the volume of business and generate significant profits
- Focus on generating customer contacts and/or reducing costs through website automation
- Keep in mind the three methods by which you can make money from having an Internet presence:
- Endorse client’s products/services
- Exchange offers for advertisers
- Discount offers on advertisements
- Use Auto responder Software to tackle all those replies and inquiries immediately!
- Make use of Use e-business tools to improve the personal touch with clients